Hello dear great people. I salute all of you for creating a friendly environment for this children. As they assemble outside the block, for evening briefing they very well know that there is a safe place for learning. Thanks a lot to all who are still contributors towards this project. We have children who do not know the taster of a breakfast nor lunch but a poor dinner. I and my family spend much time with them to make sure they are not too sad .
Thanks to Carole n Mike for mobilisation they made to the UK community. Thanks for self sacrifice even when you had challenges for the poor healthy of Hatti. We love you.. I wish all friends to continue supporting our project to save a Kenyan child..Help us pull together.. Lots of blessings and love from Margaret..( a predicated
Sent from my Nokia Asha smart phone
Read our news
- Dear Donors and sponsors,Good morning and how are you in the other side of the world!Pupils, parents , teachers and I are fine and doing well. We have been given a longer holiday due to the national census and statistics exercise taking place today till next week.The other thing to inform you is that we are going to have our pupils of age 8-10 in grade three being assessed by the government nationwide from 16-20 September. Some schools were denied the opportunity to have this assessment in their learning centres but for us we were lucky and so two small schools will have to bring their pupils to our learning centre for this exercise.It was alot of work from July with the governments officials to organize activities for school to market cleanup and trainings all through. Luckily we are done and God willing the officers will join us on 16-20 September.I want to thank you once more for being a supportive team from United Kingdom and Germany, making so many things a success in this learning institution and wish to sacrifice my time , energy and the little resources we have to meet our goal. There are many changes too brought by the government that are keeping all teachers on toes but I am also concerned and embracing the changes in pupils new curriculum so as to meet the government requirements.I am so happy for coming together with a common idea of development in the school to make the school be of the required standards. Am praying that God Almighty to bless you , give you all strength and good health.Thanks alot and have a nice weekend.
- A Picture of the school
- School Update, 8/11/2018
We thank you for any donation you can makeBig or small, every £1 makes a difference.
- We have now raised about £18,000 altogether to help build a new school for the children of Ukunda. 10 years ago
- We had another charity event on Sunday, raised £1166 and had a great time! The weather was very good, which obviously helped a lot! 10 years ago
- Well done to 800m World Record and Olympic Champion, David Rudisha... A truly inspirational Kenyan #London2012 10 years ago
- Very grateful to scotthamiltonphotography.co.uk who is going to visit the school next week and take some photos of the progress for us. Thanks Scott. 10 years ago
- Countdown is on to fundraising night @swg3glasgow tomo night, 4th July, with @BBryceland and @tjbilham great night ahead, fingers crossed! 10 years ago